Name: Jayme Koontz, 2 years @ Family EyeCare Center Leavenworth, Kansas
- How did you get into the optometry business?
- I had heard that they were hiring so I came in and applied. I ended up getting the job and started the following week. I have learned so much since day one and still continue learning every day.
- What is your favorite thing at the office?
- The people that I work with. Everyone has built friendships with one another so the day to day atmosphere is always good. The doctors are the best and so are our patients. They keep us on our toes and no day is the same as the one before.
- What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- Receptionist. I answer phones and schedule appointments as well as other day to day things. Along with Dr. Ashley, I do our Social Media stuff; Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc….
- What are your hobbies/favorite things to do?
- Shopping, going out, and hanging out with friends and family
- Family info:
- I have five brothers and a sister. My oldest brother is 30 and the youngest is 14 years old. Everyone else is in between. We are all VERY close, so when we are all together it is always fun and entertaining.. I love it!