Slow-Cooker Swiss Steak
1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (0.87-ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, combine steak, mushrooms, onion, celery, and garlic.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water, gravy mix, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over steak mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.