- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds sirloin tip roast, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef consommé
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dries crushed rosemary
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Cook in batches for 4 to 5 minutes or until pieces are browned on all sides.
- 2. In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, combine roast, onion, and next 7 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Cook noodles according to package directions. Serve beef mixture over noodles.