How did you get into the optometry business?
- An employee, who is also a family friend, had told me about the position. I applied for it and got the job and I have loved it ever since.
What is your favorite thing at the office?
- At the office we are one big family. The doctors are wonderful to work for and the staff works very well together. There is always something new every day so it never gets boring around here.
What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- I assist our customers with selecting and fitting glasses and/or contact lenses that are practical, comfortable and stylish for each individual.
What are your hobbies/favorite things to do?
- I love spending time with my friends and family. They are a huge part of my life.
- My husband, Alan, and I just got married in June. We reside here in Leavenworth with our crazy bulldog named Bella.