Grilled Chicken Pizza
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. of Lawry’s Original Seasoned Salt Marinade, divided
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Marinade chicken in ¼ cupLawry’s Original Seasoned Salt Marinade in refrigerator 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Place crust on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Flip crust over using tongs.
- Brush crust with remaining 2 tbsp. marinade. Layer crust with ½ of the cheese, grilled chicken, tomatoes, onions and remaining cheese. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
Makes 8 servings