Name: Patti Schons, 5 years @ Family EyeCare Center Leavenworth, Kansas
- How did you get into the optometry business?
- I was working at a bank for many years. I decided that I wanted to try something new so I applied and got the job. I ended up loving it and have been here ever since.
- What is your favorite thing at the office?
- Helping patients is my most favorite thing. I also like working with our great doctors and an amazing staff. I love the fact that every day is different because I never have to do the same thing twice.
- What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- I am an Ophthalmic Technician. I work with patients prior to seeing the doctor and I also do lens fabricating in the Optical Lab.
- What are your hobbies/ favorite things to do?
- I love spending time with my family and friends. We really enjoy anything outdoors, like swimming, boating, and going to our lake house.
- Family info:
- My husband Steve and I will be married 25 years this year. Together, we have a daughter Kayla, who just received her RN degree, and a son Trevor, who graduates High School this year.