Peanut Butter Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake
Prep: 45 minutes Bake: 28 minutes Chill: 4 hours
- 1 19½-ounce package brownie mix
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cups hot fudge-flavored ice cream topping, warmed
- 1½ cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using the 13x9x2-inch pan option. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Press three-fourths of the brownies into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to form a crust. Spread with fudge topping; set aside. Crumble remaining brownies; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until just combined. Add sweetened condensed milk; beat until just combined. In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Reserve ½ cup of the whipped cream mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the hot fudge topping. Sprinkle with one-half of the reserved brownie crumbles. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over the brownies. Top with the reserved ½ cup whipping cream mixture. Sprinkle remaining brownie crumbles and chopped peanut butter cups over the top. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and chill the dessert for 4 to 24 hours.
Makes 16-20 servings