Name: Cassandra Baird, 6 years @ Family EyeCare Center Leavenworth, Kansas
- How did you get into the optometry business?
- I was sent to an optometric practice while working for a temp service. I didn’t like it at the time, but after coming to Family EyeCare Center, I realized that the environment makes a huge difference.
- What is your favorite thing at the office?
- I love the diversity of our patient friends. The Leavenworth area is such a melting pot of people from all over the world and I really enjoy talking to and learning from people of different cultures.
- What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- I am an optician, but I also enjoy helping in other areas of the office. I do all that I can to fix things that need repairing throughout the office.
- What are your hobbies/ favorite things to do?
- I enjoy singing and scrapbooking, however, there is nothing I love more than spending the day thrift store shopping with my husband. It’s very exciting to find a good bargain.
- Family Info:
- My husband Matthew and I married on August 26th, 2006. Our beautiful girls Eimile, 11, and Dessie, 1, remind us every day that happiness is what life is all about.