Name: Amanda Coffman, 9 years @ Family EyeCare Center Leavenworth, Kansas
- How did you get into the optometry business?
- I came in for an eye exam with Dr. Kelly in July of 2003 and a couple of weeks later I came back for an interview and have been here ever since.
- What is your favorite thing at the office?
- The people and staff… I love the doctors, our officer manager Kelly, all of my co-workers and most of all, the patients. I see everyone on a day to day basis so it makes it nice that we have all built friendships.
- What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- Schedule engineer, otherwise known as front desk/ receptionist. I get to schedule appointments, greet patients, check on insurance and a lot of other odds and ends throughout the office.
- What are your hobbies/ favorite things to do?
- I love spending time with my family. We all enjoy going to drag races and car shows every year. I like watching my oldest son play baseball and my youngest son build things.
- Family info:
- My husband John and I have 2 sons. Blaine is 13 years old and is in 8th grade and Gage is 5 years old and is in pre-school.