Name: Donna Kreutzer, 13 years @ Family EyeCare Center of Leavenworth, Kansas
- How did you get into the optometry business?
- I started in 1973 as an optician at the EENT Clinic (Civil Services) on Fort Leavenworth. I got out of it for about 10 years and then came to Dr. Norris and Dr. Kelly’s office to get back in a again.
- What is your favorite thing at the office?
- Everyone on staff is so friendly and fun! We are like one big family.
- What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- I am a certified optician. I help people of all ages, children and adults, choose their fashion eyewear and I also do contact lens teachings, plus a lot of other behind the scenes responsibilities.
- What are your hobbies/ favorite things to do?
- I like reading, sewing and gardening. My favorite is my two grandkids. They are the light of my life, but I just wish that they lived closer than California.
- Family info:
- My husband’s name is Kent, and together, we have two daughters, Kristi and Heidi. I have two grandkids: Kaydence, 6 years old and Brennan, 4 years old. And I have one dog and two cats.