Name: Kelly Skaggs, 19 years @ Family EyeCare Center of Leavenworth, Kansas
- How did you get into the optometry business?
- I followed Lori Adams to Dr. Hammeke’s office and have followed her ever since.
- What is your favorite thing at the office?
- My favorite thing about the office is our doctors! They are the best. They make you feel appreciated and also like you’re an important part of the team.
- What is your role/responsibility in the office?
- My role in the office is the Office Manager: which means jack of all trades. I do a little bit of everything in the office on a daily basis.
- What are your hobbies/ favorite things to do?
- I like to spend time with my family and play with my kids at the park. My family also likes vacationing inFloridaand visiting my parents.
- Family info:
- My husband Matt is a district facilities manager for Sears Group.
- 2 children: Christian, Kindergarten 6 years old and Carter is 3 years old